Listen to this article
WTWH Media invites you to submit a session abstract to be considered for presentation at the Robotics Summit & Expo, to be held May 10-11, 2023 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
The Robotics Summit & Expo focuses on the technical issues involved with the design, development, manufacturing and delivery of commercial-class robotics systems. Event organizers are seeking thought-provoking sessions from compelling speakers in each of the following three tracks:
- Technologies, Tools and Platforms – Covers the latest advances in the ‘core’ technology that are common to all classes of robots.
- Design and Development: Covers the latest technologies, tools and methodologies to simulate, prototype and build commercial robots.
- Manufacturability, Production and Distribution: Covers issues related to professional design and volume production of commercial class robotics technologies and products.
- Developing & Deploying AMRs Track – Focuses on the key enabling technologies and methods that supports the design and development of autonomous mobile robots.
Complete track descriptions and topics can be found HERE.
The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is January 13, 2023. To apply to deliver a session at the Robotics Summit & Expo click HERE.
All speakers receive:
- Complimentary full registration with admission to all keynotes, general sessions, panels and special events
- All breakfasts, lunches and receptions
- Complimentary guest registrations up to two attendees
The Robotics Summit and Expo brings together in one place, at one time, technical and business professionals from across the globe to share knowledge, experience and insights with the goal of driving robotics development and innovation forward.
The Robotics Summit & Expo will be co-located with the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, an international conference and expo focused on easing and speeding the development of the next generation of commercial class healthcare robotics solutions.
Also co-located with the Robotics Summit event is DeviceTalks Boston, the premier industry event for medical technology professionals, currently in its ninth year. Both events attract engineering and business professionals from a broad range of healthcare and medical technology backgrounds.
For information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, download the prospectus. Question regarding sponsorship oppertunities should be directed to Courtney Nagle at cnagle[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
For questions regarding Robotics Summit conference programming, contact Dan Kara at dkara[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media is an integrated media company serving engineering, business and investment professionals through 50+ web sites, 5 print publications, along with many other technical and business events. WTWH’s Robotics Group produces The Robot Report, Robotics Business Review, Collaborative Robotics Trends and Mobile Robot Guide, online technical, business and investment news and information portals focused on robotics and intelligent systems. WTWH Media also produces leading in-person robotics conferences including the Robotics Summit & Expo, the RoboBusiness Conference & Exposition and the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum. See www.wtwhmedia.com for more information.